10.07.2011

The Girl With The Pink Gun

Just a quick post on this dreary Friday (it snowed yesterday! And stuck! Kids made snowmen! We drank hot chocolate! Cats and dogs, livin' together! Mass hysteria!).

My friend, Eleisha, has a new blog where she reviews books! You can check it out here.



What I like about Leish's blog is that she does straightforward, concise reviews, which is nice, and she reviews books that have been out for a while as well as more recent releases. She's already adding to my TBR pile.

*pats TBR pile*

*imaginary table groans under weight*

So check it out! Because we all love books here, right? Right!

7 comments:

Sarah Tokeley said...

I'm loving that logo :-)

Red Boot Pearl said...

Snow??? Holy crap. The highs have been in the 80s here for a while--and that has been cooling off.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, snow? wow. I'll check out your friend's blog, thanks.

Ruth Josse said...

You know what? I do like books. So much that I think I can write them. Off to check out Eleisha's blog. My TBR could afford some new friends.

Elizabeth said...

Neat blog....new follower.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Eleisha said...

Thanks so much for the plug, Jeigh! I feel so honored to be linked to your blog!

Tasha Seegmiller said...

So much fun. I found you from Chantelle's blog. Look forward to following you.