All in all, I'm feeling pretty good. However, this week's food challenge may be the hardest one yet: no sugar until Saturday morning. *sobs quietly into fist* *trashes house in search for grapes*
Actually, it hasn't been that bad. Since I got the message this morning, only a third of my thoughts have been sugar-related. So I'm thinking this will be a piece of...carrot stick. *sob*
In other, non-related, non-writerly news, my husband and I went to a basketball game in Utah this past weekend. A few observations:
- Utah Jazz fans are CRAZY.
- Utah Jazz fans don't appreciate people cheering for the Heat in their arena.
- Utah Jazz fans really don't like LeBron James.
- LeBron James doesn't care.
- Booing LeBron James only makes him play better.