8.19.2011

Fantasy Casting Call: Who Would Play Your Love-Interest?

*If you missed the rest of this series because of a little thing called WriteOnCon, you can find my fantasy MC pick here and my villain here.


This one is so easy for me.

Aiden is sixteen. He's Tenny's next door neighbor and best friend. He's funny, hotheaded, cute, an excellent liar, and...he can't sing like Blake. Or CAN he?

The obvious choice, because his voice inspired my entire story, is Asher Book.


Guys, have you heard him sing??


Not that Aiden sings. I mean, maybe he does. It's a mystery...

Aiden is also an Eagle Scout. These are his badges. He loves to hike. And rock climb.


And he's always more than willing to help helpless people cross the street.


He's a deep-thinker. And he communes with nature on a regular basis.

And if that's not enough, guys, have you heard him sing? This is the scene that started it all.



Who would play your love-interest?

10 comments:

Jess said...

I didn't know who he was until I watched that video (was the movie Fame?). What a beautiful voice. Good choice :)

Luanne Hardy said...

That reminds me of that one part in the book when...well it just reminds me of a part.

Rachel Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Bean said...

Dang, I might just have to steal him for my MC character too.

... or me ;)

Ruth Josse said...

Ooo, la la. He's a cutie. Eagle scouts are so hot!

Christine Tyler said...

Holy crap that Eagle Scout picture is like adulterous-eye-candy. donttellnathan.

julie said...

So I don't know why I'm a loser and don't have this on my feed..but I am. So I just caught up of miles of reading. Man I want to comment on everything. But I'll just try and keep up in the future. I think Tenny's actress is a great pick! And Blake. But speaking from a completely practical point of view, if THAT Aiden were my best friend? I don't care how long I knew him, I would KNOW he was hot and I would be lusting after him every day. People just don't have friends like that and not know they're hot. But I suppose that's why they call it fiction. ;) I can't wait to see your book and then watch the movie and then whine the whole time how the movie didn't do your book justice!

Unknown said...

I love that I already knew this. When you posted the first one, I was like, "So, when is she going to bring up Asher Book?" Oh man. :7)

Sarahie said...

Thumbs up! He could walk me across the street and sing to me. I'd let him.

Unknown said...

Now I know why he looks so familiar! I remember the scene well... Doesn't it just make you think, "I want a boy to sing to me like that..." Hehe!